Friday, April 18, 2008

Leah is cashing in tonight!

As Leah devoured her spaghetti, cucumbers and bread tonight, Paul asked her, "Did you lose your tooth?" She said, "No." He then pointed out that her tooth was no longer in her mouth. She was quite surprised. She has been waiting on that tooth for a very long time (I think since Sarah lost her first tooth). Paul looked around her plate, and amazingly enough, there it was. She is looking forward to her cash reward.


I need to say that this whole losing-teeth business is a bit sad for me. I can't help but think I am losing my children. Yesterday it was Eliza and Sarah losing teeth, and today it is Leah. Tomorrow it's Luke's turn. Today (literally today), I signed Leah up for Kindergarten. I am going to have 3 kids at big school, and Luke will be in preschool in a few months. Their days as children are numbered. I guess I just need to embrace it and them. It goes so fast.

No comments: