We had the pleasure of attending, not one, but two award ceremonies this year. Eliza and Sarah worked very hard and were nagged by us quite a bit, but they did very well as a result. Paul commented that we will have to endure at least eight more years of these. Although the ceremonies could be considered a form of torture (considering their length, lack of airflow, the effort required to keep Luke and Leah under control, cramps from clapping, etc.), they are a small price to pay considering the alternative.
Eliza received a trophy for the all A's honor roll and a certificate for reading above her grade level throughout the year. Next to her is her friend Taylor.
My Sarah with her beautiful, long hair. I chopped it off this week. I was tired of the hair wars we were having several times a day. We haven't gotten those pictures developed yet, sorry.

2 comments:
congratulations smart girls!!
Aww!!! I can't believe there that big! And so much smarter than I was at there age! Way to go girls! I love yall!!!
Post a Comment