I had a wonderful time visiting my family in NC. You can't beat spending time with family. I got to see my nephew, Noah, be baptized, and my sister, Kate's, graduation. I got to go to the Columbus, SC temple with my dad. My Gran visited from New York. I held my first Tupperware Demonstration, Thanks La! We visited Tweetsie Railroad. We went to the Greenville, SC Zoo. We ate ice cream cones for $20 (THAT STILL IRKS ME!)! And last of all, I got to see my brother's band play. My only sadness was not having my Paul with me.
I'm not sure who enjoys the "tractor" rides more: Grandpa or the kids?
Sutton, Luke, Evan & Leah
Eliza, Noah, Sarah & Liam. Sarah looks like she's up to something.
Laura laughing. I love my sister's laugh. I wish I could capture it.
Gran and Erin. Gorgeous smiles ladies.
One of many games of poker. Just kidding.
My Momma. The best mom in the whole world.
My brother, Mike and I.
My sweet Dad.
Sarah eating watermelon with her second cousin, Kara.
3 comments:
I love seeing all the family in those pictures! It sounds like you had a lot of fun together. Thanks for posting.
Great photos Jess!
I miss you already! :(
what a great trip. we loved having you and the kids here. sutton asks about luke and the girls a lot.
we miss you all!
Post a Comment