Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Home Evening

Last night Paul suggested we have some fun for Family Home Evening. After a difficult dinner and a contentious ride to the ball field, we finally had some fun. On the way home we reflect upon the fact that when we work together as a family we have fun, and we are happy. When we argue and disobey, we don't have fun, and we are sad. Good lesson. I'm glad I didn't make Paul turn the van around when things continued to go badly. 

We're number 1!






Leah and Luke looked so cute running the bases. Unfortunately, Luke tripped just as I was taking the "cute picture." It made a nice action shot though!














That would be a strike Luke.





















I'm not sure what look Leah was going for. Tennis player, cheerleader, gardner (that is a garden glove she is wearing). She was also wear flip flops, but quickly ditched those and went barefooted.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh My! What cute kids!!! I miss you all sooooo much! Will I see yall at Christmas? I might have to drive down or something before I leave for school. I love the action shot of Luke. That made me laugh really hard. Was he ok afterwards? I hope so.
Love you all lots and lots!
Kate
P.S. I found I am a lot like you Jess. I was up till 2 am this morning writing a paper for english. haha.

jen said...

I love Leah's ensemble. And Sarah looks like a natural athlete - what a great pose!

Anonymous said...

You guys rock! We held FHE last night as we're trying to get back on track with it. First, we read a story from the Children's Friend, and then threw the football around the front lawn. Must have been the right night for sports for FHE! Jr sure misses Leah!