Yesterday we lost our sweet kitty cat, Serafina. She was hit by a car up on the big road. The older kids saw her remains on the way to school but hoped all day that it was some other cat. I cried all day missing my buddy around the house, worrying about the kids and stressing out about telling them the sad news.
Serafina is and will continue to be sorely missed. She was a member of our family, and it is our hope that when we are in heaven she will be with us too.
Here are some of our favorite pictures of her.
9 comments:
Aww. I'm so sorry! How are the girls taking it?
Wow, our condolences. There's nothing sadder than losing a pet...especially when they are still so young.
I think the girls are handling it better than I am actually. Of the children, Sarah and Eliza took it the hardest initially but they seem to be doing okay now. I still cry whenever I think about her. I miss her a lot!
Sorry to hear about your little kitty. That really stinks.
Thats no good. Sorry.
However I think this may be a sign. Jen and I have been talking seriously about finding a home for our beloved kitty. Cash has been a great cat but he needs a new home. Would you and the girls have any intrest in a wonderful Johnny "Cash" cat. I think he would like Bama.
So sad. I never met her. :(
We will be happy to transport Cash to your house this Thanksgiving!
Let us know.
dang! jon beat me to it! i was going to offer Ruby.
seriously though, i am so sorry that serafina died. i hope you will be able to fill her whole in your life soon Jess.
I'm really sorry about your cat, too. I hope you guys will do OK. She was a cutie.
What a beautiful cat. So sorry, Jessica! Hope you're well...xo
Post a Comment