Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guess who the newest Tupperware Lady is?

Yes, it is true. I am a Tupperware Lady! I am very excited too. I am sure my mother is proud, and my father is shaking his head saying, "Poor Paul." This is my first adventure in sales of any type. It really isn't my thing considering I have some social anxiety, but I have been thinking about this for well over a year and decided to go for it. I will be selling primarily through book sales. If someone wants to have a party, they will have to ask me because I am not going to volunteer for it. I am willing but not pushy (at least not regarding this). So, what do you think? Have you bought any Tupperware lately? You know, it doesn't contain those nasty toxic chemicals that leach into your food from other plastic containers. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

A Tupperware Lady, huh? Welcome to the world of discounts on products you love (direct sales). So do all your bowls burp?

jen said...

Jon says: "Actually, I was just telling Jen the other night that we need more tupperware containers so we don't use so many plastic bags. Can you sell to us?"

And I say, I can't imagine you being pushy about anything! You're so sweet and nice!