Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Long Legged Guitar Pickin' Man

While I was off visiting family in NC the last weekend in May, my sweetheart was performing on the big stage at the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. Songs included in their set were: Sweet Home Alabama (of course!), Free Bird, a couple songs by Sugar Land, You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton, Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Famous in a Small Town by Miranda Lambert. Paul played rhythm guitar and sang backup in most of the songs, but he sang lead in Jenny Jenny 867-5309 and Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty. Although I missed the big performance, I got to see the video, and my husband ROCKED! I am so proud of him!



1 comment:

Smatterin said...

Oh Boy!

Paul looks like such a rock star! I think its the hair and bright colored polo that does it! HAHA! just kidding, Looks like he had fun!

-drew