I meant to post these before the school pictures, but oh well. Eliza got inspired last week and wanted to tie dye a shirt. I found out how we could do it with blue berries (I love having internet access). Very little mess and awesome results. I highly recommend it! We dyed 4 shirts with just 2 cups of blueberries.
NOTE: I'm sorry to say that since I posted this picture I washed the shirts in cold water and most of the color washed out. I forgot to follow the advice of a friend and try to set the stain with vinegar. We WILL be trying again. Does anyone out there have any experience with this? Any advice they can share?
We also went swimming several times the last few weeks. My sister-in-law's neighbor has a beautiful pool that she allows us to swim in whenever we want. It is a pretty sweet deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment