Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My birthday celebration

Please ignore all the mess in this photo. It was my birthday after all and where else do you put possibly-lice-ridden-pillow-stuffed-garbage bags? I might post about the lice thing later. Actually, I'd just rather try to forget about it. Yuck!  



My birthday was awesome this year. My husband took me out for lunch. Luke made and decorated my birthday cake (I helped a little with the measuring, blender, oven, etc.). I had an evening out with the ladies from church , and I didn't even have to cook supper. I am so blessed.
Oh, I forgot about all the cool gifts my children gave me too. Leah gave me picture of our Christmas tree from 2 years ago that she glued to a piece of paper with her name on it. Sarah gave me her Tinkerbell Christmas ornament, a pink rubber bracelet, and a small rock she painted with glittery, blue nail polish. Eliza gave me one of her school pictures in a frame, and Luke gave me a meat thermometer. Thank you to everyone else who sent me messages, cards, called or who just thought of me and wished me a happy day. It was very happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo glad that you have a blog. I really enjoy the updates of my nieces and nephew and seeing how much they have grown and what exciting adventures the Williams family has everyday.

It must suck to have a student loan. I mean I did inherit one when I got married but I do wish I had been a more disciplined student in my younger years and had the opportunity to create my very own student loan. And a big BOOOO to the credit man.

Erin said...

happy birthday jess! i am glad that you had a good day.
so sorry to hear about the lice. lice is a horrible experience that i wouldn't wish on anyone!