Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy . . .

I've been busy like all of you, but I don't want another day to go by without say hi. 

So, Hi!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

By the way, last night Paul and I tested the children's Christmas present. I like it, but I'm sore and my pride is seriously hurt. It told me my fitness age is 72. I know, go ahead and laugh. In my defense, it was really late, I was already sore, it was my first time playing the game, and my tendonitis was hurting me. I know, I can hear you all saying, "But 72?" So, what was your first fitness age? 

3 comments:

jen said...

you're getting a Wii? Awesome!

And my, what a sprightly 72 yr old you are!

Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Wayne said...

It said I was 45 or 46. Fauna was 58 though so I can't complain.

Kate said...

Haha. I love you Jess. That makes me laugh.