Last weekend we held Eliza's birthday party. She had a blast, and I think her friends did too. They played darts, Cranium, something I will call a human puzzle, and a balloon relay game. They also danced, and ate pizza and ice cream cake. One of Eliza's friends told Paul, "I thought you were going to be a nerd dad, but your not. You're a cool dad." Sweet!
Editing note: (Can anyone tell me how to get my photos in the order I want. I always end up with them in the wrong order!)
1 comment:
I love that Eliza's friend told Paul "I thought you were going to be a nerd dad." hee hee!
As for the picture posting - you have to go backwards. Put the one you want at the bottom to download first. If that doesn't work, you can usually cut & paste the order after you download.
Post a Comment