Happy Birthday Paul!
Yes, my dear husband is another year older. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday. First, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to Spring Park in Tuscumbia. Paul rode the train with the kids, and then the kids played a while. We ate at a Chinese Buffet. Yum! The kids loved it! Their favorites are sweet and sour chicken, shrimp and rice. Of course there is the dessert bar as well.
If you look at the third picture, you will understand why we later went clothes shopping for Eliza. She is so tall! Then we went on to Sam's Club and the mall. We never go to the mall, but this was a special day. We even gave each child $10 in spending money, and we let them use it in the candy store. Thankfully they chose not to spend all their money in the one store.
The day was awesome! We actually spent the entire day together! We haven't really done that a lot lately. Enjoy the pictures.
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I had lovely long limbs!
What a great day you described. Last weekend the weather was gorgeous here too but we went to a movie (duh) not a park. This weekend it will be raining :(
BTW Happy (Belated) Birthday Paul. I really don't need to add 'belated' cuz you should know by now that any birthday wish I grant will automatically be belated. It is just how I roll!
happy birthday paul! sorry we missed it. i try not to "roll" that way but it seems inevitable! love ya paul!
Post a Comment