Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Preschool life

Yesterday was terrible! I had 16 three & four year olds all to myself for three hours. It doesn't sound like a very long time, but when they are attacking you and each other, three hours is a VERY LONG TIME! 

Today was much better! I had 16 three & four year olds all to myself again, but this time I had the nap time/snack time/outdoor play-time shift. SWEET! I got to watch a little Finding Nemo, play airplanes attack on the playground, play with a slug, and examine worms. What a fun day!

Oh and today my boss asked me if I would be interested in a full-time teaching position and financial assistance to go back to college to receive an education degree. I told her . . . YES!

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow! congratulations Jess-- that is awesome!

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you sista! That's so awesome! Love you!

Melody Kingsley said...

I'm so proud of you, Jessica. I finally finished my degree 2 years ago... it only took me 13 years!!! :) It is such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment. Good luck!