When Eliza turned 10 in December, we gave her permission to get her ears pierced. Since then she has been debating about it. Saturday she finally got her courage up and got it done. My little girl looks so grown up! Okay, so she isn't so little anymore. I don't really like the idea of her growing up, but she is amazing.
7 comments:
I still remember her as the little toe headed frog baby! I can't believe you have pierced ears! Oh, all the cute earring I can buy you! :) I hope they heal quickly.
Last night she was playing with one of her earrings, and it fell out part way! It took quite a bit of pushing, wiggling and pain to get it back through, but I did get! She was really scared for a few minutes.
yay for Eliza! that is very exciting!
Did she get them done at the same time? The first time I got mine pierced, they had to do it at the same time cause mom said I wouldn't go through with it on the 2nd one. haha. I'm way proud of her!!! Love you all!!!
She had them pierced one at a time. She said it wasn't bad. She didn't even cringe. When I got my ears pierced, they throbbed! I really didn't want the second one done. She however was amazing!
My mom made me wait, too and it made me feel SO grown up once I got it done. How fun for Eliza!
Post a Comment